Why Filipino Mama is the best?

Filipino Love for Mama, Happy Mother's Day
2010 Mother's Day Picture of Mama
2013 of May (Happy Mother's Day)
Living in America, /ˈjäblis/, gives me extra time facebooking, tweeting, instragraming, blogging... as inzz... not that I'm bored, it's just my passion!!! No kidding!!! lol

Another night of updating facebook status, uploading pictures, browsing albums, reading timeline, and all that... then I found
 <<== this!!!

It's been three years since I took this beautiful picture of my mom on a Mother's day in the Philippines.

And, I was like, dang, if my mom was here, all I have to do is to earn money and period.

So anyways, I thought  I should write something meaningful about it. This is actually the first time I posted a picture of my mom on a web page available for public view.

Filipino Moms are the best. Why?!!!


  • Mama hand washes and irons not only your baby clothes but, to school uniform, to office uniform, to her *apo's clothes, kay sayo man naminyo!!! (*grandchildren's clothes)
  • Mama prepares your breakfast, lunch, and supper even you're *gi bol bol na! (*grown up to take care of own's self)
  • Mama patiently listens to your *"yawyaw" (*constant bickering)
  • Mama tells you "You are beautiful *pero padaut gamay day para samot ka gwapa!" (*even you are fat)
  • Mama hides your secret from papa *kay ga ibog ibog lagi maskin highschool pa. (*about your puppy love)
  • As a kid, Mama scolds you but gives you a lollipop afterwards kay nangluod naman konohay ka unya dili na mokaon ug kan-un. (Filipino Moms are tender-hearted)
  • As a teenager nga wala pay buot, Mama just cry when you balikas at her! But uban mama kay sili an jud imong baba. (Filipino Moms  only cry when her teenager kid is back-talking at her)
  • Mama takes good care of you until her last breath!!! (maskin nilapas na sa kalendaryo imong edad si mama naa japun gaatiman sa mga anak) Literally takes care of you - cook for you, do laundry for you, make coffee for you & etc.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment