Visa Application Tips: Proof of Relationship

When applying for a K1 Fiancée Visa. The petitioner (US Citizen) needs to submit the evidence of your relationship or proof of engagement.  And when the beneficiary (Alien Fiancée) applies for the K1 Fiancée Visa in the Philippines she also need to bring the documents or proof of relationship.

Visa Application Tips: You must be prepared to prove to the consular officer that you have a genuine relationship with your petitioner and a clear intention to marry within 90 days of admission into the U.S.


Filipino-Foreign Relationship, Filipino-American Dating, Filipino-American Relationship
Taoist Temple Cebu, Philippines
Photographs of me and my husband together and with my family

Letters

E-mails (I copy and pasted to a word pad and printed out our email conversations)

Chat Messages (I took a screen shot of our Cam-to-Cam conversation and printed out)

Phone Text Messages or Call Register Records (I did not erase his text messages or call registers in case the consul will ask for it)

Remittance records (Western Union, Xoom)

Letter of Intent to Marry
Sample:
Fiancé Letter of Intent

[Fiancée’s or Petitioner’s name]
[Fiancée’s or Petitioner’s address]
United States Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
[ADDRESS OF FILING LOCATION]
United States Department of State
United States Consulate, [name of country where Embassy is located]
[Embassy Address]
(Date mm-dd-yyyy)
Dear Sir:
I, (Fiancée’s or Petitioner’s name), do hereby state that I am legally able and willing to marry (Fiancée’s or Petitioner’s name), and intend to do so within 90 days of my arrival into the US using the K-1 visa.


Yours truly,
(Signature)
(Print name)

I had to put all my documents in a binder to make sure I don’t miss anything. But you have to take it all out of the binder when you hand it to the first consular.

Visa Application Tips: Make an extra copy for you to keep in case you’ll need them in the future.

10 comments:

  1. Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions? Many thanks dating application

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading blogs is very beneficial when you are trying to find some relevant information regarding K1 Process or anything. For me I find it helpful I don’t know what is your perspective about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article made me realize about the us visa application because I have an auntie who is planning to get married but they don’t have a good security for all their needs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think of ideas or find some blogs like this to help you in your us visa application so that it will be easy for you to understand everything about it. You made me realize it author! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having some good ideas about us visa application is really beneficial for everyone because they might encounter it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is something remarkable and really capable to share this K1 Process article to the person who needs it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I appreciate how you put an effort for these writings about K1 fiancee petition and I would recognize that you really did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything would be better if more people were like you! This article is beneficial for a person like me who is eagerly looking for some good thoughts, I must invite my friends to have a butchers at this. I have K1 fiancee petition for you, I hope you see it as a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some people want to consider K1 Process but they don’t have any ideas about it, so most probably they will research about it, like what I’m doing right now which lead me to this blog. Thank you author for having a passion in writing!

    ReplyDelete