Things to remember before leaving the Philippines

This was one of the most exciting part. When my husband sent me my Electronic Confirmation Ticket. I already made a checklist for the things I need to bring and need to do a week before my departure.

MY CHECKLIST

Important Documents
- Transcript of Records from University of San Carlos
- My Diploma
- NSO Copy
- NBI Clearan Copy
- Employment Certificates
-Training Certificates
- Medical / Health Records


I also have a checklist which I got from the CFO the Departure Checklist or Immigrant Checklist. Click the image to enlarge.
Visa Application Tips - Departure Checklist

Visa Application Tips - Departure Checklist


Tips on what Clothes to Bring
Check the country or state that you are going to, if it has long winter. If long winter, bring most of your Jeans!


No comments:

Post a Comment