Jimmy John's in Helena Montana

Jimmy John's Montana
A weekend date at Jimmy John's in Helena Montana.
In the Philippines, Filipinos don't really eat a lot of Sandwich. It's all about rice ~ rice for breakfast, rice for lunch, and rice for supper! But when I came to United States I've learned to enjoy having a sandwich and I call it a good lunch! So anyways, on the 4th of August - a one lazy weekend. Usual weekend date with my husband, we decided to drive downtown and look for a good place to have simple lunch.  

We found a new branch of Jimmy John's is opened!  My husband said it's a good place to have a sandwich. 

That was my first experience at this dining place - Jimmy John's, but my husband had it already from a different Jimmy John's branch. 

Jimmy John's Helena, Best Sub at Helena Montana

I had the J.J.B.L.T.  Sandwich - Bacon, lettuce, tomato, & mayo. (The only better BLT is mama’s BLT). It was really good, I love it. And, aside from the Sandwich you also get a choice of chips. I picked the Jalapeno Potato Chips - spicy and yummy!

 As they say... you're not drooling, your mouth is crying... for Jimmy John's!

Sorry, I only have those pics. Next time, I should take a pic of Jimmy John's Sandwich. :)

Jimmy John's Address
619 North Montana Avenue  Helena, MT 59601
(406) 442-3278



No comments:

Post a Comment